Remember, way back… a few days, maybe a week ago…when I made chili on that blustery FLA day? Remember… I said that we had A LOT leftover? Yeah…well, we’re still staring at the leftovers in the fridge! Even after the Chili Dogs!!! UGHH!! So…in a quest to find something really quick and really easy for dinner last night, I grabbed the chili…AGAIN… and the blue corn chips and made myself some Chili Nachos! And I have to say… they were surprisingly good!!! Give it a try…
- Blue Corn Flax Seed Tortilla Chips (from Target)
- Leftover Chili, or a can of your fave
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Spinach
- Sour Cream
- Diced Green Onion
- Place tortilla chips on a oven safe plate or pan.
- Top with chili and shredded cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with chopped spinach and green onion and a dollop of sour cream.
I so enjoyed this, that I contemplated making it again today! But, my family is BEGGING me to stop with the chili!! You get my drift! Heehee!!
Only one more container of chili left! YAY!!!!
Now, do me a fave…click on the picture below and vote for my blog! It’s painless and I will be eternally grateful!!! REALLY!!!!