I was looking for something for my daughter to make that would accompany the “Chicken Noodle Soup” I made (from scratch!!!) for dinner. I came upon this recipe in THE cookbook. These are the same biscuits that we fight over at Red Lobster, or at least that’s what we’re hoping for! We’re ready for a knock-down, drag-out over these bad boys! Please be good…please be good!!!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and cheese with wire whisk or fork until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 10 to 12 spoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, stir butter and garlic powder until well mixed; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
UPDATE*****They were AWESOME***** and yes we did fight over them!!!